Whether just beginning or a more advanced player,
Dynamic Chess Camps offer your child a fun way to learn
and advance their chess skills!
- Instruction for each skill level
- Real game practice against fellow attendees
- A balance of mental and physical activity
- Fun tournaments with awards
UPCOMING CHESS CAMPS:
Camps are back in-person!
Location: Oak Park String Academy, 350 Harrison St, Oak Park, IL 60304
Dates: August 15-19 (Mon-Fri)
Time: 9a -3p
Cost (by August 1) : $275 for full day by August 1 or $140 for half-day registrations. 9a-12p or 12p-3p
Cost: (After August 1): $300 for full day by August 1 or $150 for half-day registrations. 9a-12p or 12p-3p
OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS GRADES K-9. MUST KNOW THE BASIC RULES OF CHESS TO PARTICIPATE.
Each day will consist of a few hours of instruction, a few hours of play, and approximately 90 minutes of lunchtime and sports activities at a nearby park.
- NO LUNCH PROVIDED!
- DO NOT BRING FOOD PRODUCTS WITH NUTS!
- PLEASE BRING A WATER BOTTLE EVERY DAY!
- SNACKS PROVIDED!
- SPACE IS LIMITED TO 16 PARTICIPANTS
- THOSE WHO WILL BE APPLYING PREVIOUS CREDITS WILL GET FIRST PRIORITY