2019 Oak Park Summer Chess Camps
Entry Fee: $225 for a one week camp, $130 for half-day options (9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
August 26-27 (9am – 3pm)
Both days are 9am-3pm. No half-day option.
Entry Fee: $130
Location: All Oak Park Chess Camps are held at Grace Episcopal Church located at 924 Lake Street, Oak Park, Illinois 60301 (The Parish Hall, on the west wing at the end of the parking lot)
Registration: Scroll down to access registration form.
Questions: Contact William Aramil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camps run on weekdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm daily (half-day options are 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
- Extended hours available upon request
- Open to K-12 of all ability levels
- One tournament per chess camp with chess related prizes or trophies/medals
- All campers will receive daily lunch in Oak Park Camps
- Other activities include blitz/bughouse, sports at a nearby park, teambuilding, and fun!
Featured Instructor: National Master William Aramil
– 2003 Denker National High School Champion
– Author of the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Chess Openings
– Trainer of Whitney Young Magnet High School, the 2011 and 2013 IHSA State Chess Champion
– Current Head Coach of the Oak Park River Forest High School Chess Team
*New Camp Cancellation Policy*
10% processing fee for any camp cancelled. No refunds for camps one week prior to start of the camp. However, you may apply the full value of the camp to any other Dynamic Chess camp where space is still available.