Upcoming Events in 2017 in Oak Park, Illinois:
Winter Camp: Jan 3-6, 2017 ($200 for all 4 days or $120 for two-day or half-day options)
Spring Break Camp: March 27-31, 2017 ($250 for full week or $120 for two-day)
Summer Camps in 2017: June 12-16, July 31-August 4, and August 21-25 ($250 for full week)
Location: All Winter, Spring Break, and Summer Camps will be held at the Grace Episcopal Church located at 924 Lake Street, Oak Park, Illinois 60301 (The Parish Hall, on the west wing at the end of the parking lot)
Early Entry Fee: $180 for Winter Camp (register by Nov 30), and $225 for Spring Break (register by Jan 27) and Summer Camps (Register 2 months prior to camp date)
For more info or to register for any camps, go to dynamicchessinc.com.
All Spring Break and Summer Chess Camps Details:
· Camps run on weekdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm daily (half-day options are 9a-12p or 12p-3p)
· Extended hours available upon request
· Open to K-8 of all ability levels
· One tournament per chess camp with chess related prizes or trophies/medals
· All campers will receive daily lunch
· Other activities include blitz/bughouse, sports at a nearby park, teambuilding, and fun!
Featured Instructor: National Master William Aramil
· 2003 Denker National High School Champion
· Author of the Complete Idiot's Guide to Chess Openings
· Trained Whitney Young Magnet High School Team, the 2011 and 2013 IHSA State Chess Champion
· Current Head Coach of the Oak Park River Forest High School Chess Team
Contact: William Aramil at email@example.com to be added to the contact list or visit dynamicchessinc.com for more information.